Thursday, June 16, 2011

ME Collage

My collage is a random assortment of pictures from my childhood and those which are more recent. Because it's a collage about "me" I looked up the word "me" or "I" or "myself" in lots of different languages and included those. I tried to include friends and family and things that interest me, like my star sign and different shoe brands. I'm a shoe fanatic (they are my favorite things to shop for) and I especially love the "different" kind of shoes like Converse and Vans. I'm also fascinated by the Zodiac and horoscopes. I don't necessarily believe in them, but they can sometimes be freakily accurate. Plus they're just fun to read! I have a lot of different layers and personalities and I think the fact that this collage is so mismatched and random is a good portrayal of that. I have a serious side and a fun side, and I'm still a child on the inside. I hope I never truly grow up, because a person's inner child is their purest, best side. My parents are both still five deep down, and they are very happy people. I definitely admire that about them. Also, I'm still working on getting a camera that will hook up to my computer. I have a camera on here though that works well, though it does mirror the images. I'm very sorry! I'll work on getting that fixed this weekend. But it still gets the general idea across!

No comments:

Post a Comment